Monday, April 28, 2014

BLOUSES, BLOUSES and MORE BLOUSES

A COLLECION OF BLOUSES I HAVE MADE


Black jersey knit with a silver sparkle, like fireworks, here and there.  The neckline is pleated.

I have shown this blouse before.  It is made of charmeuse with a draped neckline.  I made this blouse entirely by hand, with not one machine stitch in it.

Navy and white chiffon, made from the same pattern as above but with long sleeves

A closeup of the sleeve

 
This is my favorite evening or dress-up blouse.  It is made of a sheer lace that I utilized the scalloped edges as the hem and down the front, where I placed loop buttonholes and pearl buttons.

This is a jacquard silk with a tie neck.  Great with suits

And my ruffled jabot on satin.

A print chiffon.  The neckline was supposed to be entirely different, according to the pattern.  It was suppose to have a very large scarf attached to the collar, but when I got the collar on the blouse, I liked it without the scarf, so I gathered the collar up the front, and voila,  here it is.

Not a very clear picture of this sweater It has organdy flowers along the V-neck.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blouses. I really need some new ones for work.

    ReplyDelete