Sunday, April 6, 2014

SPRING ON THE HORZON

Spring Bomber Jacket

     So tired of cold, icy, wet winter?  So am I.  Time to get out the ligher-weight fabrics and put together some new things for spring and summer.
     I started with a quilted bomber jacket.
A very simple jacket made with a prequilted fabric.

And another bomber jacket.
I did a tremendous amount of applique with this jacket.

The base is ultrasuade and the applique is all silk challis.

Next I added a summer dress.
Originally it can be worn hanging loose.

But I quickly decided that I like it better with a belt.

Added a couple loose-fitting tops.

  And I think I am good to go.

However, at Neiman Marcus I found a sweater vest that  I loved.
And set about knitting my own version.

And that's all, Folks, for this blog.

1 comment:

  1. What pattern did you use for your bomber jacket? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete